Công nghệ, thiết bị, nhà cung cấp, dây chuyền, máy công nghiệp trên sàn hatex.vn

Công nghệ, thiết bị, nhà cung cấp, dây chuyền, máy công nghiệp trên sàn hatex.vn

Danh mục sản phẩm
Mới

Permanent Magnet Variable Frequency Screw Air Compressor

Giá Liên hệ

  • Xuất xứ
  • Bảo hành
  • Hình thức thanh toán
  • Điều khoản giao hàng
  • Điều khoản đóng gói

Thông tin nhà cung cấp

Permanent Magnet Variable Frequency Screw Air Compressor

A traditional air compressor costs (purchasing cost and maintenance cost) count for 25% of the total cost. The energy consumption cost count for the other 75%. Normal (variable frequency) compressor saves 33-40% energy compared to normal (power frequency) compressor. 

1. Take one set of normal 75KW fixed speed compressor for example, if it runs 8,000 hours per year and the electricity costs RMB0.62 per kwh, the annual electricity cost is:
75KW*8,000 h*RMB0.62/Kwh=RMB37,200

2. One set of Liebao 75 KW permanent magnet variable frequency screw air compressor can save 35% energy per year.
That is RMB37,200 *35%=RMB13,020

3. The payback period of Liebao permanent magnet variable frequency screw air compressor is about one year.